The modules cover disinformation and evolving data; mutations and variants; and vaccines and medications. This training is intended for health workers, decision-makers, and the public and covers correct mask use for both healthcare and community settings. This is a guide for healthcare workers involved in patient care activities in a healthcare setting. It aims to show the type of personal protective equipment or PPE needed to correctly protect oneself. Based on the current available evidence, the WHO recommended PPE for the care of COVID patients are CONTACT and DROPLET precautions, with the exception of aerosol producing procedures, which require CONTACT and AIRBORNE . Keeping in mind, PPE is part of a larger infection prevention and control bundle of measures and should be implemented as part of a multimodal strategy of management of COVID-19 patients.
It has courses in the arts, science, humanities, economics, computer science, and more, all for free. Skillshare provides “bite-sized” classes so you can learn something new even if you only have 15 minutes a day.
Getting Started with Full Stack Java Development
Whether you're interested in learning for yourself, leveraging online courses to educate your workforce, or creating a MOOC, edX can help. Learn to use machine learning in Python in this introductory course on artificial intelligence. EdX courses and programs provide a space to practice with quizzes, open response assessments, virtual environments, and more. The course, led by former CNN correspondent and WIRED journalist Maryn McKenna is initially being offered in English, French, Portuguese, and Spanish. The course is free and available to journalists who are interested in acquiring new knowledge and resources to improve their coverage of COVID-19 vaccine development, production, and distribution. The course is divided into three modules, each including a video, transcript and readings.
Expert Masterclass: Meeting Today’s Biggest Business Challenges With Data Science
Our online courses offer three flexible and accessible modes of learning — live online courses, short bursts of learning with live faculty interaction, and self-paced learning with personalised support. Great Learning App can be downloaded on Apple and Android and learn on the go. We are working towards adding more free courses in-demand in several other domains as the need pops. Enabling career success in the Digital Economy being our mission, we have a global footprint in 160+ countries, making the learners and professionals future-ready.
- This course provides a general introduction to COVID-19 and emerging respiratory viruses and is intended for public health professionals, incident managers and personnel working for the United Nations, international organizations and NGOs.
- The package consists of 6 modules, which include video lectures, quizzes, job aids, interactive exercises and downloadable presentations with the available information.
- It covers key risk communication and community engagement principles and illustrates how they can be operationalized in the context of an extended outbreak that affects different populations with varying risk levels.
Consolidate your learning, share your reflections and connect with a global peer group. Connect and reinforce your learnings with an exceptional group of peers from around the world. Experience up to 40 hours of live learning and interaction with our world-class faculty.
700 Free Online Courses from Top Universities
Participants can expect to be exposed to a broad range of infodemic management skills and topics and learn the basics on how to decrease the negative impact of misinformation and disinformation on public health. Workplaces have played an important role in both the spread and mitigation of the COVID-19 pandemic throughout the world.
- This course was developed due to the enormous emphasis placed on need for safe provision of oxygen to patients with COVID-19, but can be used for conditions beyond COVID-19.
- To choose the Best Online Courses, we first started with our list of the Best Online Course Providers.
- All courses are designed keeping in mind the most significant ideas, widely applied roles, in-demand skills, and technologies.
- NYU's Big Ideas course series provides a unique academic experience featuring faculty experts from across the University.
- Keep learning about MOOCs and how individual leaners and organizations from around the world use them to grow.
Our platform features short, highly produced videos of HBS faculty and guest business experts, interactive graphs and exercises, cold calls to keep you engaged, and opportunities to contribute to a vibrant online community. Academic SolutionsIntegrate HBS Online courses into your curriculum to support programs and create unique educational opportunities. Through partnerships with leading organisations and HR professionals, our unique courses improve individual and business performance. Master the latest financial techniques, tools and strategies with our range of short courses designed for finance and non-finance professionals. Led by our renowned faculty in London, a global finance hub, we give you the insight and edge to navigate today's fast-changing landscape. Our suite of world-class strategy courses give you the tools and capabilities to create a competitive advantage and deliver growth in the fast-changing global business environment. Study with us to take on your strategic challenges and drive success for your organisation.
Time Series Analysis for Beginners
This course provides a general introduction to COVID-19 and emerging respiratory viruses and is intended for public health professionals, incident managers and personnel working for the United Nations, international organizations and NGOs. While undergraduate students may complete bachelor degrees through Palmetto College, some graduate programs are also accessible online. Exams and Testing Learn about how tests and exams are delivered and proctored and learn about various testing site options for online students. Technical Requirements Learn about the software and hardware requirements students need to access online classes. Frequently Asked Questions We’ve compiled a list of the questions we get asked the most often.
- Ranging in duration from 1-4 weeks, access up to 40 hours of live learning with our world-class faculty as you interact with a global cohort of participants in real time.
- Stream or download to watch on the plane, the subway, or wherever you learn best.
- All health workers involved in implementation of COVID-19 vaccination need to have adequate knowledge and skills in order to ensure safe and efficient COVID-19 vaccine administration.
- All health workers require knowledge and skills to care for patients safely and protect themselves from undue harm.
- Each course is designed not only to develop masterly of a subject but to encourage a mindset of lifelong learning.
- It is a hands-on practical guide to be used by health care professionals involved in clinical care management during outbreaks of influenza virus human infection due avian influenza virus , MERS-CoV, COVID-19 or other emerging respiratory viral epidemics.
Only clinical staff who are trained and competent in the use of PPE should be allowed to enter the patient’s room. This package can be used by anyone involved in social listening Best Courses and community feedback efforts, both on the regional, as well as the country level, who would like to organize a workshop series on social listening and community feedback.
Learn It Live: How to Use On-Page SEO to Optimize Your Content for Higher Rankings
Read our guide on Where to take your learning next for more information. Making the decision to study can be a big step, which is why you'll want a trusted University. The Open University has 50 years’ experience delivering flexible learning and 170,000 students are studying with us right now.
What truly sets Udacity apart from competitors are the Nanodegrees designed to get students hired as Data Analysts, Mobile Developers, Web Developers etc. with leading technology companies. They are so confident that their degrees will get students hired that they offer partial or full tuition reimbursements if you are not hired with 6 months of completing the degree. Offering over 4,000 courses in 12 subject areas, Lynda helps learners achieve their full potential on their schedule. With courses ranging from business, technology, and creative skills taught by industry experts, Lynda provides quality instruction to individuals, businesses, and governments. Courses are taught at a variety of levels to ensure individuals starting out will find the material just as valuable as experienced professionals. Seeking to match the mobility of learners in the modern world, Lynda courses are available on a variety of platforms to ensure that learners have access at home or on the go.
Experts with backgrounds as Yoga and Computer Science can teach classes and use their experience to impact the daily lives of students. Rigorous, hands-on programs to help you switch or launch your career. Earn a university credential, work with dedicated career counselors, and gain access to career resources throughout your professional life. Screening areas, treatment centres and community facilities are part of the strategic priorities for Severe Acute Respiratory Infection outbreak preparedness, readiness and response. The SARI Facilities training package has been developed to meet the operational needs emerging with the COVID-19 pandemic. Take free online courses at your own pace and earn personalized certificates in Leadership, Business & Entrepreneurship, Civic Leadership, Public Management and issues such as human rights, good governance, elections and renewable energy. YALI Network Online Courses are currently offered in English, French, and Portuguese.
You can download or stream free lessons in French, Spanish, English, German, Mandarin, Italian and more. Just like Coursera, edX offers anyone, anywhere the chance to take university classes in various departments—and get certified.
Orientation to national deployment and vaccination planning for COVID-19 vaccines
With 200+ degrees and certificates now available online, UMass is proud to be helping busy professionals, lifelong learners, and students worldwide. We also help our learners with many real-time ideas to work on the projects and concepts that our learners have previously learnt. Great Learning Academy is an effective initiative by Great Learning to provide in-demand free online courses to achieve the best progress in their careers. Please note that GL Academy provides only a part of the learning content of our programs. Since you are already enrolled into our program, please ensure that your learning journey there continues smoothly.